David M. Lodholz
Mr. Lodholz focuses his practice in the firm’s contract and litigation section. Mr. Lodholz has represented clients in drafting and negotiating a wide array of agreements, from employment contracts and confidentiality agreements, to complex asset purchase agreements. Mr. Lodholz is also an experienced litigator, having represented clients across multiple jurisdictions in disputes involving intellectual property claims, real estate matters, contract claims, negligence claims, partnership disputes, trade secret and unfair competition claims, breach of confidentiality agreements, and other business torts.
Mr. Lodholz graduated from Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a finance concentration and Minor in English. Mr. Lodholz later graduated cum laude from South Texas College of Law in 2009 and was awarded the Order of the Lytae, a Dean’s Merit Scholarship, and served as the Articles Editor of the Corporate Counsel Review.
Mr. Lodholz has been named a “Rising Star” by Texas Lawyer each year from 2020-2022 and has been Chairman of the 140 person Horticulture Committee for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo for the 2020-2023 show years.
- B.S., Trinity University 2005
- J.D., South Texas College of Law 2009
Admissions and Professional Memberships
- State of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Phi Delta Phi International Law Fraternity
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals