Terry B. Joseph
Terry Joseph is a partner and co-owner of McCutcheon Joseph, PLLC with Terry McCutcheon. Mr. Joseph leads the firm’s litigation department and uses his 33 years of trial experience to efficiently and cost effectively represent a broad range of clients through every stage of litigation.
Mr. Joseph grew up in the Houston area before earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Louisiana State University and a Juris Doctorate from South Texas College of Law. He has been practicing law since 1989, and has largely focused his career on legal issues affecting clients in Texas and Louisiana.
Mr. Joseph is admitted to all of the Federal Courts in Texas, the United States Courts of Appeals for the Fifth and Federal Circuit, and has successfully tried cases related to commercial disputes, breach of contract, construction disputes, trade secret misappropriation, and unfair competition.
- B.S., Louisiana State University 1986
- J.D., South Texas College of Law 1989
Admissions and Professional Memberships
- State of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Federal 5th Circuit of Appeals
- Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit